When: Tuesday, December 6th, 2022 at 5:30 pm
Location: AutoBrite Company Showroom
1353 West French Place
San Antonio, TX 78201
Length: 3 to 4 Hours
This is an on-site training hosted by AutoBrite Company and taught by the professionals at RUPES USA.
You will learn:
- About paint and how it reacts and changes over time
- How to fix basic imperfections in the paint
- How to use a dual-action polisher to do a paint correction and polish
- You will have a couple of hours of hands-on with a RUPES machine
- Polishers, compounds, polishes, and polishers will be provided for the class or you can bring your own RUPES products if you would like to use yours
- The cost of the class is good for a $50 credit, that week only, for any RUPES products at AutoBrite. If you are using RUPES products (and you should be) the class is free!
This class is geared to the professional that wants to do paint correction and polishes to make a living or supplement the business you are already doing by adding to your book of services.
If you are already doing paint corrections and polishes sometimes, this class will help you do them faster and better to grow your book or business and take on more clients.
The class will include a discussion about different polishers, Dual Action vs. Rotary, and which one is better for which application.
From there it will quickly go into how paint is applied to a car, what we see as blemishes actually are, and how you as a detailer can fix them.
The pros at RUPES will also go over what tools you will need to do what job. There is a lot of things you can do with just a dual-action polisher and some compounds that will amaze your customers. Learn how to manage their expectations and you will be able to make a lot of money in this business.
After you learn about all the paints, polishers, and compounds you will go hands-on with our polishers, compounds, hoods, and cars so you can practice under the watchful eyes of pros to get you polishing faster and better than before. You'll be amazed at how easy paint correction can really be and how fast you can do it!